The Overlander - Shop Sales (Full Time/Part Time)
兼職 : HK$50/小時
全職 : 月薪HK$13,500起
- Compile promotional newsletter, press release, and social media feed.
- Assist in planning and executing of various marketing strategies and programs including advertising, promotion and event.
- Organize promotion event and provide on-site support.
- Coordinate external parties and exploring collaboration opportunities.
- Tertiary education in marketing, business communication, journalism or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 years' marketing or copywriting experience, preferably in retail, sport or outdoor product industry
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Passionate and familiar with outdoor sports such as hiking, camping, trail running is an advantage
- Able to work independently, attention to details and self-motivated are essential
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Senior Marketing Executive-Digital /Assistant Marketing Manager-Digital
- Base on the company’s marketing strategy, develop digital marketing plan.
- Generate and implement digital marketing campaign via various channel include eDM, social media platform, Google Ads etc.
- Create digital promotion material, include image design and copywriting.
- Evaluate and analyze the performance of digital marketing campaign, ensure effective use of budget.
- Identify potential KOL, and develop online promotion campaign to increase product exposure.
- Explore joint promotion opportunity with other parties.
- Arrange photo/video shooting for promotional usage.
- Assist in organizing of promotional events.
- At least 3 years solid experience in digital marketing, working experience in sport/outdoor brand or retail field is preferable. Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Digital Marketing Manager.
- Diploma or degree holder, major in Marketing, e-Commerce, Multi-media or related discipline.
- Good knowledge on digital marketing tool, include Face book, Instagram, Google Adwords, Google Analytics etc.
- Knowledge on photography is preferable.
- Good command of written Chinese and English.
- A good team player and can work independently, possess of good communication skill.
- Birthday Leave
- Year end bonus
- Double Pay
- Staff Discount
- On-the-job training
- Medical Insurance
- Education Allowance
- Outdoor Competition Sponsor
Product Manager (Casual & Sports Clothing & Footwear)
- Full Time University or Equivalent (Any Majors)
- Experience in Sports / Casual wear or footwear.
- Min 5 years experience in Purchasing in Sports Chain Store or Department Stores in Hong Kong.
- Good at spoken and written in English and Chinese.
- Willing to travel to USA / Europe / Japan
- Experience in Outdoor, Running Activities or competitions.
- Experience in Export Merchandising is not applicable.
Brand Manager / Asst. Brand Manager
Assistant Retail Sales Manager (Casual & Sports Clothing & Footwear)
Sales Executive (Wholesales)
- Handle key accounts sales activities and maintain good relationship
- Issue proposal, quotation and related decoments
- Arrange and monitor the delivery status
- Any other ad-hoc follow up procedures
- Assist in pre-sales process, sensitive to client's requirements, develop good relationship with potential customers
- Form 5 or above with minimum 2 years relevant working experience in Hong Kong
- Experience in operating Wholesales business
- Good Connection with Department Stores or Sports Chains in Hong Kong
- Experience in any of the business required: Sports / Outdoor Clothing or footwear, Casual / Trendy Apparel, Outdoor Goods
- Good Commanding & Writing Skill in Chinese & English
- Experience in Outdoor Activities Preferable
Purchase Assistant (Casual & Sports Clothing & Footwear)
- Full Time University Graduate or Equivalent (Any majors)
- Min 3 years Experience in Sports / Casual wear or footwear
- Good communication English and Chinese
- Experience in Outdoor, Running Activities or competitions are preferable
- Supporting duties in Marketing Department.
- Image editing, data organizing and general clerical duties.
- Assist the implement of marketing events, occasional outdoor work is necessary.
- Diploma or above, 1 year working experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Energetic and outgoing, experience in outdoor activities is preferable.